Our properties are all located on the east side of Yellowstone National Park. This is a large area, so we are providing the guide below to better explain the different locations and help you determine the best place to stay for your vacation.
- Cody - In Town: These are homes located within the city limits of Cody, or within a few miles of city limits. Cody is located one hour east of Yellowstone National Park.
- Southfork: This area is south of Cody and the Buffalo Bill Reservoir. To get to the park, you must travel north to Cody and then west to the park.
- Northfork: The Northfork refers to the area between Cody and Yellowstone National Park. These homes are ideal for visitors looking to spend a lot of time in the park and Cody.
- Clark: Located north of Cody, approximately an hour's drive. Great location for outdoor activities or seclusion.
- Meeteetse: Approximately 30 minutes south of Cody. Small town with a couple restaurants, one bar, and convenience store. Great views, fishing, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Powell and Cody Out-of-Town: These homes are located north or north-west of Cody in farming/rural areas. They may require a short drive to shopping or dining, but they offer open spaces and easy commutes.