Our properties are all located on the east side of Yellowstone National Park. This is a large area, so we are providing the guide below to better explain the different locations and help you determine the best place to stay for your vacation.
- Cody - In Town: These are homes located within the city limits of Cody, or within a few miles of city limits. Cody is located one hour east of Yellowstone National Park.
- Southfork: This area is south of Cody and the Buffalo Bill Reservoir. To get to the park, you must travel north to Cody and then west to the park.
- Northfork: The Northfork refers to the area between Cody and Yellowstone National Park. These homes are ideal for visitors looking to spend a lot of time in the park and Cody.
- Clark: Located north of Cody, approximately an hour's drive. Great location for outdoor activities or seclusion.
- Meeteetse: Approximately 30 minutes south of Cody. Small town with a couple restaurants, one bar, and convenience store. Great views, fishing, hunting, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Powell and Cody Out-of-Town: These homes are located north or north-west of Cody in farming/rural areas. They may require a short drive to shopping or dining, but they offer open spaces and easy commutes.
Clark, Sunlight, and Crandall
These properties are located inside city limits of Cody, or within a few miles.
These properties are located south of Cody and the Buffalo Bill Reservoir. Guests must travel back to Cody before heading to Yellowstone National Park. Commute time ranges from ten minutes to 40 minut...
Located west of Cody on the road to Yellowstone.
Meeteetse is a small town located 30 minutes south of Cody. Great fishing, hunting, hiking, and views.
These homes are located north or north-west of Cody in farming/rural areas. They may require a short drive to shopping or dining, but they offer open spaces and easy commutes.